Health & Nutrition Coaching
New studies reveal that 95% of diseases are diet and lifestyle related. It’s called epigenetics.
This is good news because it means we have the control to prevent or reverse most diseases.
Our food supply is not as healthy as it was 30 years ago and our bodies are continually assaulted from environmental and food toxins which damage our health. The majority of illnesses are now thought to be caused by inflammation and toxicity and with 70% or more of your immune system in your gut, this means your digestive system is directly related to your current illness and your food and environment are playing a part.
Health = Nutrition + Detoxification
My individual wellness program focuses on detoxifying your diet and lifestyle from what is causing your health issue, and maximizing your absorption of nutrients. With this two-pronged approach all facets of your health issue are addressed and the results could be life changing.
Here are some health concerns I can help you and your family with:
|Heart Disease||High Cholesterol||Hyperactivity||Hypertension||IBS|
|Infertility||Insomnia||Learning & Focus||Menopause||Weight Loss|
|Osteoporosis||Ovarian Cysts||PMS||Pre-conception Care||Thyroid disorders|
In-Person Health & Nutrition Coaching is available in the Dallas, Texas area. Not in Dallas? I offer phone consultations and you will still get all the benefits of in-person coaching.
During our time together, you will:
- Work to get to the ROOT cause of your health concern.
- Gain an overall sense of awareness of how food affects your health, immune system, mood, and well-being.
- Uncover the health-gut connection — how your digestive health plays a role in your overall immune health and how to regain it.
- Discover hidden food intolerances that may be impeding your ability to heal.
- Uncover which foods and environmental toxins may be sabotaging your health.
- Understand which foods support a healthy endocrine system and nourish your body’s natural ability to product healthy hormones.
- Learn about healing foods — what they are, how they benefit you and how to incorporate them into your daily life.
- Learn about various supplements, vitamins, herbs, and amino acids that may benefit you.
- Uncover hidden nutritional deficiencies and learn how to correct them.
- Learn tips and tricks to handling eating out and traveling to maintain healthy eating habits.
- Navigate the grocery store aisles with confidence by learning to read labels and experiment with new foods.