Grain-free, egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free Easter dessert
So Easter is just around the corner and I’m already thinking about the food! I happen to love Easter for – not only the food – but because it reminds us that Spring is either here or just around the corner.
Ok, and also the food!
Remember that just because it’s a holiday, doesn’t mean that you can’t eat healthy. There are plenty of healthy meal ideas and even dessert ideas everywhere you look – including Pinterest.
Here is one of my favorite healthy Easter desserts from Pinterest.
Paleo Coconut Eggs
- 75g/ 2.6 oz shredded coconut unsweetened
- 70g/ 2.5 oz coconut oil melted
- 3 tbs coconut cream
- 1 tbs granulated Stevia, or sweetener of choice, to taste
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 60g/ 2.1 oz coconut oil melted
- 6 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp granulated Stevia, or sweetener of choice, to taste
- Mix the coconut, 2.5 oz of the coconut oil, coconut cream, 1tbs of the stevia and vanilla all together in a small bowl.
- When they’re solid enough, roll them into egg shapes and refrigerate again to set completely.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place 1 egg in the chocolate coating at a time. Using a spoon to turn the egg until completely covered.
- Refrigerate all of the eggs until chocolate coating is set.
Simple and delicious! Plus they’re grain free, egg free, dairy free, gluten free, nut free.
And here are some cute things I found on Amazon for all of your Easter treats:
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.