Healthy Dinner Recipe
I am a wife and working mom with two kids, so I am all about quick, easy and healthy recipes. This gluten free salmon cake recipe is just that.
Gluten-Free Salmon Cakes Recipe
- 1 can (15 oz.) salmon, undrained
- 1 cup panko style gluten-free bread crumbs
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (2.5 oz.) sliced black olives
- 3 scallions (green onions), green and white part, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Note – if you do not have Old Bay seasonings, you can use a mixture of salt, pepper, paprika and a few dashes of hot sauce.
- In a large mixing bowl, flake the salmon with a fork. Add the bread crumbs, eggs, Old Bay seasoning, olives, corn and green onions.
- Mix well and form into eight patties, each about 1/2-inch thick, compacting firmly.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Fry the patties in batches (do not overcrowd the pan) for 3-4 minutes per side or until nicely browned.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.