Get to Sleep Naturally With This Oil Blend
When you can’t sleep, it can be extremely frustrating. Now that my kids are out of that baby stage, I look forward to a solid 7-8 hours per night but when I don’t get that, a restless night’s sleep can negatively affect my entire day.
My favorite natural sleep solution is doTERRA Serenity blend. This peaceful blend of essential oils supports a restful sleep and saves you from the alarming side effects of medication.
Click here to read about other essential oils that I recommend for natural sleep support.
Natural Sleep Blend
doTERRA Serenity blend is designed to support relaxation and restorative sleep. This best-selling blend combines wood, floral, and herb essential oils renowned for their ability to calm tension and promote a good night’s rest.
These nine key ingredients contribute to the blend’s restful qualities:
- Ylang Ylang – distilled from the fragrant, drooping flowers of a tropical tree native to the Philippines. Research into ylang ylang’s health benefits began in the early twentieth century, when French chemists noticed the oils’ calming properties.
- Roman Chamomile – is an emotionally comforting and calming oil. It is revered for its ability to calm, relax, and quiet the body and mind.
- Lavender – the fresh, flowery aroma of Lavender has been used since antiquity to dispel tension and relieve anxious feelings.
- Vetiver – the rich, earthy scent of Vetiver essential oil is one of the most grounding essential oils.
- Ho Wood Leaf – essential oil is calming thanks to its high concentration of linalool.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood – essential oil is woody, earthy, and relaxing.
- Marjoram – is emotionally soothing.
- Cedarwood – high in Cedrol, which has been studied extensively for its ability to calm nerves.
- Vanilla Absolute – soothes away worry and encourages feelings of love and connection.
Together, these oils create a highly relaxing blend that’s a perfect complement to your bedtime routine. Diffused or applied topically, doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend can help you and your family unwind at the end of the day and prepare for a good night’s sleep.
Diffuse in the late evening to help you unwind and to calm restless children before bed. For targeted relief, dilute with fractionated coconut oil and apply to neck, shoulders, or temples.
Serenity Blend Usage Tips
Here are ways I suggest you use Serenity blend:
- Diffuse at night
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lessen tension.
- Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply two to three drops to the back of the neck or over the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
If you like this blend, you may also like doTERRA Serenity Softgels to help you get the refreshing sleep you need each night.
Click here to get your natural sleep bundle and wholesale membership.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.