Essential Oil for Focus and Attention
Staying focused can sometimes be challenging. Whether it’s watching that boring movie that your husband picked or doing one of the hundred mom duties, there are plenty of times when your mind wanders. So how do you get back on track and pay attention?
I grab my favorite doTERRA essential oil blend for focus and attention, InTune.
It’s also great for my two kids during the school year, when they need a little help focusing on their homework.
InTune Focus Essential Oil Blend
InTune is a proprietary blend of essential oils selected for their ability to enhance and sustain a sense of focus.
The carefully selected essential oils in doTERRA InTune Focus Blend work together, supporting efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task.
Sandalwood, frankincense, and lime promote a sense of clarity, while the benefits of patchouli, ylang ylang, and Roman chamomile are calming and soothing. Furthermore, the pleasing aroma of InTune Focus Blend makes this essential oil blend an easy and delightful one to use.
InTune is also enriched with these select essential oils:
- Amyris Bark – its refreshing aroma that lifts away stress and anxiety
- Patchouli Leaf – has a grounding, balancing effect on emotions
- Frankincense – promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness
- Lime – positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
- Ylang Ylang – lifts mood while having a calming effect
- Hawaiian Sandalwood – frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties
- Roman Chamomile – has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body
Uses for InTune
Here are the ways you can use InTune Focus Blend for focus and attention:
- Apply to the temples and back of neck when doing tasks that require concentration.
- Apply to wrists or back of hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- Use InTune at work to stay on task or when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
- Dispense InTune on a clay pendant and place on a desk or in other key areas in a classroom.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.