Tosca Reno Taught Me How to Eat Clean and Now I Can Help You.
When my son was diagnosed with chronic asthma at the age of two, as I was experiencing my own health issues, I started to do some research on how our food choices were affecting our health. What I learned changed everything.
One of the first things I read was Clean Eating Magazine. I especially loved Tosca Reno and her advice about living a cleaner, healthier lifestyle. It was then that I decided to make (many!) changes. I stopped worrying about whether I was eating foods low in fat and calories, and started learning what clean eating actually meant.
Some tips I follow:
- Choose organic foods
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Avoid processed foods
- Eat healthy fats
- Avoid food additives and preservatives
When my son’s asthma was reversed and I became pregnant after 3 miscarriages, I knew I was onto something. I had changed our food choices, increased our nutrient intake, stopped serving my family the Standard American Diet (SAD) and I never felt better.
I continued to read everything by Tosca Reno and eventually became a board certified Holistic Health Practitioner. Not only am I dedicated to ensuring my family lives a clean eating lifestyle, I am now helping others do so as well.
Looking to learn more? Here are some of my favorite Tosca Reno articles and recipes from Clean Eating Magazine:
- Cool Recipes for a Hot Day – comes in super handy when you live in Texas!
- Spicy Salmon Poke Bowl – I honestly just love any recipe with avocado.
- Fitness and Vacation – just because you’re away, doesn’t mean your fitness and eating routine has to change.
- Three Fuss-Free Non-Dairy Ice Creams – enjoy delicious ice cream without the dairy (plus these recipes are so easy!).
- Developing the Cancer Resistant Personality – could it require more than just a clean eating lifestyle?
Don’t forget to check out some of Tosca Reno’s books on Amazon.
And learn how you can adopt a clean eating lifestyle to get your mojo back by joining my 10-Day Detox.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links.